ELEY ON EXCLUSIVE CLIO CONTACT & CONTENT JURY
Aussie expat Damien Eley, who made his name at BMF Sydney and now a top creative at Mother in London, has been included in the 5 member Content & Contact jury of the 48th international Clio Awards and Festival.
A highlight of the annual Clio Awards and Festival, this year taking place May 9-12 in Miami Beach, FL, the Content & Contact (C&C) category recognizes breakout work at the crossroads of creative and media.
The 2007 Clio Awards Content & Contact jury is as follows:
* Andrew Keller (jury chairman), vice president, executive creative director, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Boulder, CO and Miami, FL, USA
* Mark D’Arcy, chief creative officer, Global Media Group, Time Warner, New York, NY, USA
* Jon Kamen, chairman, CEO, @radical.media, New York, NY, USA
* Johnny Vulkan, partner, Anomaly, New York, NY, USA
* Damien Eley, creative, Mother, London, UK
Established four years ago as the industry’s first awards category addressing this dynamic new ad environment, C&C examines advertising that engages in open, co-created conversations with today’s empowered consumers and utilizes new ways to entertain and inform. These executions reach well beyond TV and print ads to embrace an array of new contact points, including gaming, branded entertainment, mobile marketing, blogs and more.