ISHERWOOD TO JOIN MACLAREN AT BEYOND 05 CREATIVE SUMMIT IN SINGAPORE
Beyond '05: The Global Summit for Creative Industries aims to be the world's most inspiring, influential, and progressive forum for creative thought leadership and application. This two-day conference event in Singapore from 15 to 16 November, has plenary keynote addresses in the mornings with smaller industry-focused workshops and discussion sessions in the afternoons: broad-level issues with specialist topics. Content stretches across key creative industry pillars including, architecture, film, fashion, industrial design, advertising, graphic design, technology, media and entertainment!
Some of Speakers who have confirmed to speak at Beyond 2005 are:
1. Jeremy Langmead : Editor-in-Chief of Wallpaper* and Navigator*
2. Rem Koolhass : World Renowned Architect
3. Malcolm Maclaren : Founder of Sex Pistols and Father of Punk Rock Movement
4. Shekhar Kapur : Acclaimed Film Director, Executive Producer of Elizabeth and Guru
5. Bob Isherwood (pictured): Worldwide Creative Director of Saatchi & Saatchi
5. Martine Sitbon : World Renowned Haute Couture Fashion Designer
6. John Howkins : Internationally Acclaimed Author of "Creative Economy"
7. Gayle Moberg : CEO, Research international, Innovations
8. Tham Khai Meng : Co-chairman & Regional CD, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific
9. Yasmin Ahmad : Acclaimed Film Director from Malaysia
10. Wykkid Song : Director of Song&Kelly21.
This event is in Singapore from 15 -16 Nov in conjunction with the Singapore International Design Festival (9-23 Nov), Ad-Asia 2005 (19-23 Nov), Asia Media Festival (14 Nov-2 Dec).
Registration details: www.beyondsummit.sg
or email: email@example.com